Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

jebus

If thats what counter terrorists are like in America Im just damned happy the SAS are on our side. Ive never seen such crap decision making. And when was the last time you saw a trained whatever the hell those idiots were fire his gun on full auto in the confines of a plane? or more to the point on full auto at all. I dislike any sort of media that makes these people seem less trained than the terrorists they are there to combat. Its just plain stupid and shows a lack of common sense on the part of the director.

Tali-Banned (Trailor) Tali-Banned (Trailor)

not bad, not bad

Not too sure where the final version is going from just looking at the trailer, but then I dont suppose trailers ever do that. Some decent animation and nicely drawn guns. Just a note though: if you add a keyframe to the last frame of your movie, then append a stop action to it the movie wont loop. It takes a second to do and instantly makes the movie seem a tad more preofessional. I hate looping movies, especially when they're not meant to loop. :)

Joe Zombie :: Episode 4b Joe Zombie :: Episode 4b

Sticks Sticks and more bloody sticks!

And I love each and every one of em! Just dont forget to take a minutes silence for all those sticks who died in the making of this movie. We will remember you...

Evil Son Goku Saga - ep2 Evil Son Goku Saga - ep2

very nice

I loved it when he got smashed into the floor. shame about the damage though. Id imagine the insurance premiums will go through the roof now...