Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

jebus

If thats what counter terrorists are like in America Im just damned happy the SAS are on our side. Ive never seen such crap decision making. And when was the last time you saw a trained whatever the hell those idiots were fire his gun on full auto in the confines of a plane? or more to the point on full auto at all. I dislike any sort of media that makes these people seem less trained than the terrorists they are there to combat. Its just plain stupid and shows a lack of common sense on the part of the director.

Tali-Banned (Trailor) Tali-Banned (Trailor)

not bad, not bad

Not too sure where the final version is going from just looking at the trailer, but then I dont suppose trailers ever do that. Some decent animation and nicely drawn guns. Just a note though: if you add a keyframe to the last frame of your movie, then append a stop action to it the movie wont loop. It takes a second to do and instantly makes the movie seem a tad more preofessional. I hate looping movies, especially when they're not meant to loop. :)

Joe Zombie :: Episode 4b Joe Zombie :: Episode 4b

Sticks Sticks and more bloody sticks!

And I love each and every one of em! Just dont forget to take a minutes silence for all those sticks who died in the making of this movie. We will remember you...

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Great fun, but needs a pause button.

When Im at work the ability to pause would be really useful, or at least having no timer between levels. Otherwise a great time waster.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Nicely done

shame about the rather poor AI, and the boring as hell boss, but other than that its great. We all want more Xiao Xiao!

DFG DFG

damn fine game

that was pretty sweet. especially the addition of the 2 player mode. Keep up the good work.